--_

Post

DeAr YoU


Dear you,

I
want to fall asleep kissing you.

I
want to roll over in the night and feel your arms around me.

I
want to wake up in the morning to see your face.

I
want to feel your arms wrap themselves around me and feel your hands on my back as you push me closer to you.

I
want you to whisper in my ear and make me laugh.

I
want to kiss your soft lips and open my eyes to see you smiling at me.

I
love that we can talk about anything. The most important and the most pointless things.

Everything
matters when we understand each other.

I
love when you let your hands guide their way around my body.

I
love them even more when my hair is wrapped around your fingers and your hand rests on the back of my neck.

I
love when you hook me under my chin to pull me into a kiss.

My MuSiC

ShOuT MiX

ShoutMix

Dear Followers,

Dear Followers,

Followers

NeTWoRkEdBlOgS :)

TiMe:


Get your own Digital Clock

My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

---->