--_

Post

FATE OF OUR LOVE

Fate has granted you to me, so how can I release you?
I won't let go of these hands.
Our destinies are being fashioned anew.
Darling, I won't break the chains of desire.
How can I tell you what the shadow of your hair feels like on my heart?
like some lost wayfarer finding his destination,
or like some heart assailed by a storm,
drifting in waves of pain,
finally reaching the lovely shores of love.
Meeting, you and I shall rejoin the pieces of the heart.
We'll rejoin this glass.
Growing shy like this, worrying so, shrinking away, you withdrew.
O beloved, it wasn't casually that I turned back from leaving.
You recognized my love.
You understood my value.
Now the heart has awakened, love has come to its senses.

My MuSiC

ShOuT MiX

ShoutMix

Dear Followers,

Dear Followers,

Followers

NeTWoRkEdBlOgS :)

TiMe:


Get your own Digital Clock

My Birthday


Make your own Countdown Clocks

---->